Do you bet for fun? For your favorite team? Or do you bet to MAKE MONEY?
Successful sports bettors do things differently… Learn how, then see the cashier.
In this live 4-hour sports betting educational, you will gain an in depth analysis on betting from Las Vegas’ leading authority on sport betting, Scott Pritchard! You will walk away with advanced sports betting knowledge that you can implement immediately. Have the confidence to pick football winners and gain a wealth of sports betting information that will last a lifetime!
What You’ll Learn:
- Discover handicapping strategies and systems from sports betting experts Scott Pritchard and “Dink”
- Break down the mystery of “Sharps vs. Squares”
- Grasp the secrets about how pointspreads are created and why a line moves
- Use simple techniques to increase your bankroll
Have you ever won a sports betting handicapping contest in Las Vegas?
Scott Pritchard has.
Hear his insight to winning at the sports book.
Who are Scott and “Dink”?
Scott has been featured on ESPN radio and the Las Vegas Review Journal sharing his knowledge on sports betting and handicapping. He has also hosted the very popular internet TV sports betting shows, “Let’s Bet” and “The Odds Couple” on Vegas Video Network. He has been one of the top professional handicappers on Vegasinsider.com for years. This past year, out of 40-50 professional sports bettors/handicappers, Scott was number 1 for the season in college football, college basketball, and currently major league baseball. Read more about Scott at Vegas Insider.
Scott will reveal insider secrets that give you the edge. Dink has been featured in the book and the movie, Lay the Favorite, starring Bruce Willis as ‘Dink’. You can learn from your mistakes or you can learn from professional sports bettors who have more than 70 years of combined experience. Scott and Dink are where the action is, they live in Las Vegas and bet everyday.
- Betting pro football sides and totals
- Betting key numbers
- 1st half betting
- Halftime betting
- Dissecting Division odds, Conference odds, and Superbowl odds
- College football betting vs. NFL
- Mindset of the professional sports bettor
- Four key skills to being a professional
- On the move early or against it late
- FTM (follow the money)
- Best sports to bet
- Best sportsbooks to bet
- “Dink” – Lay the Favorite
- Paul Bovi – professional sports bettor/handicapper
- Questions & answers
Before you BET it, make sure you GET it!
Unfortunately, most people who bet on sports… lose.
Unsuccessful sports bettors spend 90% of their time focusing on which team to bet and only 10% of their time on HOW to bet it. They know just enough to get themselves into trouble.
Gamblers fallacy — Gamblers generally do not allow themselves to win as much as they allow themselves to lose.